Ask our trained staff about your supplement requirements - We stock the Sona, Quest, Udos Choice, A.Vogel, Vitabiotics, Pharma Nord ranges and more....
We have an ongoing 3 for 2 offer on the Sona range.
Sona is one name in nutrition you can look to with confidence. Sona is GMP licensed by the Irish Medicines Board and is the oldest established producer of nutritional supplements and herbal remedies in Ireland.
Sona has almost 30 years experience in formulating quality vitamins, nutritional supplements and other health aids. All Sona products are produced in a state-of-the-art facility in Dublin using the highest quality, natural ingredients, with an unyielding commitment to quality.
We work very hard to ensure potency and freshness with our policy of controlled packaging and direct shipment. From raw materials to finished goods, our products undergo a broad spectrum of checks for purity and conformity. In Ireland we undertake research leading to prudent product innovation. All of that hard work has brought Sona a reputation for reliability and leadership.
Quest® is dedicated to being your “Partner in Family health”.
We understand that family brings you deep joy and happiness, our full time jobs away from Quest are being moms and dads, just like you. When you strive to provide the best for them each and every day, from toddlers to teens to grandparents – everyone in your family admires your passionate commitment to them. Your loved ones rely on your continuous guidance, devotion and care. Nurturing your family simply comes naturally.
We are proud to offer a full range of outstanding natural products supporting a wide range of health challenges.It’s our job to make natural health the easiest it can be. We hope you’ll find this web tool helpful and informative, if we can do a better job or if you have questions we can help with, please drop us an email or phone call. Click here to contact us.
Sincerely, in good health,
The Quest Team
Udo's Choice products are a family of food blends offering individuals an ideal program for increasing energy levels, improving digestion, stimulating the immune system, and managing weight.
Nutrition and health go hand in hand
A.Vogel's ten principles of nutrition
''When we fall ill, lack of knowledge and ignorance as to the requirements of our body accounts for a good 80%. And neither faith in medicine or medicine itself is capable of giving us our health back - instead we must return to a natural lifestyle. The majority of our illnesses are caused by unhealthy lifestyles and poor nutrition.''
The above words are taken from Alfred Vogel’s book Die Nahrung als Heilfaktor (Nutrition as a Healing Factor) which appeared in 1935.
The pioneer of natural health was convinced that a life in harmony with nature meant eating as naturally and as healthily as possible. If you only eat unadulterated foodstuffs there is no need to worry whether you are getting too many or too few vitamins. He used to say that nature provides us with everything we need for a healthy mind and a healthy body.
Here are Alfred Vogel’s ten principles of nutrition, which he developed throughout his lifetime:
- You are what you eat! Eating should be pleasurable and good for the health. Food should be organic and as fresh and natural as possible – then it will taste good and also be healthy.
- Basically, make sure that you eat foodstuffs that are as natural as possible as well as being rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals. Fats in the form of good vegetable oils and fish, which contain omega fatty acids, are recommended.
- Eat slowly and chew well (well chewed is half digested). Eat light meals in the evening – vegetable dishes, salads, thin soups and fresh fruit.
- Food should be fresh and well prepared (not cooked in fat) to retain valuable nutrients. Hot dishes lose a lot of nutrients in the process of cooking. They should never be reheated. Ready made or pre cooked products should be avoided; when this is not possible, check the vitamin and mineral content and opt for something such as frozen or canned peas.
- Get into the habit of going for a walk after meals. This is good for both respiration and digestion.
- Set aside fasting days. Single, or if possible, regular days set aside as juice only, fruit only, sauerkraut or rice only days can be beneficial to the gut.
- Drink less coffee and alcohol. Give up nicotine. These substances tend to irritate organs such as the stomach and intestines.
- Make meals more appetising by using herbs, sprouts, shoots, garlic, grated horseradish and lemon juice. Eating should be a pleasurable experience.
- Eat in moderation. Alfred Vogel believed that we could reduce the amount we eat by 40% to 50% and still get all the nourishment we need.
- Alfred Vogel himself lived mainly as a vegetarian and ate a naturally alkaline, wholefood diet with a high proportion of raw food just as people living in harmony with nature still do today.
Alfred Vogel expressed his thoughts on healthy nutrition at various times in different publications: in the book Die Nahrung als Heilfaktor (Nutrition as a Healing Factor, 1935) and in the classic work The Nature Doctor (Der kleine Doktor, 1952) which is still in print in the 2003 Jubilee Edition.
The magazine Healthy News gives information on nutrition on a regular basis.
“Empowering healthy living through innovation in nutritional healthcare.”
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 40 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.
Pharma Nord is one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of preventive dietary supplements and herbal remedies. The company develops, manufactures and markets scientifically well founded dietary supplements, herbal remedies and medical drugs based on optimal bio-availability, safety and documentation.